Field Project Manager / Construction Superintendent
Hoffman Planning, Design & Construction, Inc. is a Wisconsin-based, integrated Total Project Management firm serving clients throughout the state and across the country.
We provide clients with a single source of responsibility from the earliest planning stages through completion of construction. By collaborating with our clients, we create award-winning, sustainable, and energy-efficient buildings at remarkably competitive total project costs. Our unique approach—Total Project Management. Due to growth, we are looking to add a Field Project Manager / Construction Superintendent to our organization.
The Field Project Manager / Construction Superintendent serves as primary conduit for all field related project information among the project team, subcontractors, suppliers, and the client.
Field Project Manager / Construction Superintendent Responsibilities:
• Direct and coordinate the daily activities of the project jobsite including schedule and subcontractor management, meeting established project requirements, and milestone completion dates.
• Ensure project construction work is installed and completed in accordance with project requirements, plans, and specifications.
• Administer construction safety program at the job site in compliance with company, insurance, and regulatory requirements.
• Meet or beat budgeted project profitability through sound decision making related to field activities, including early detection and resolution of project design and coordination conflicts, managing projects general conditions, activities, and utilization of company resources and equipment.
• Ensure timely completion of project close-out activities and warranty work.
• Assist the designated project leader in obtaining total client satisfaction, including a letter of recommendation.
Field Project Manager / Construction Superintendent Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management and 3 to 5 years of construction management experience or equivalent related construction experience with projects of at least $2 million in project costs.
• Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, file-sharing, business and estimating software required to perform assigned work; maintains proficiency as these systems change.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Physical ability to move safely (including vision, physical mobility, and hearing) throughout a construction site.
• Background checks mandated by clients (if assigned to school project work on site).
• Available for out of state projects requiring extended overnight travel; available for response to emergency situations on the project site outside normal business hours.
• Work is on a construction site under hazardous conditions typical of such environments.
• No history of violent crime, illegal drug selling or predatory behavior; drug use or possession charges in the last five years will prohibit employment.
• Physical ability to move safely (including vision, physical mobility, and hearing) throughout the construction site.
Hoffman has a comprehensive benefit package including competitive pay, 401k plan, health, vision, and dental insurance, FSA, life insurance, short term/long term disability, incentive bonus plan, PTO, and more!
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 3 years
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the employment application and email it, along with your resume, to our HR partner firstname.lastname@example.org.